December 7, 2008

Happy Sunday everyone...
how has your weekend been? hope everyone has had a good one
I have had a spinny morning... I took the kids out shopping with intentions of getting a new outfit each to wear on christmas day and spun out... we walked in, picked up what we wanted, paid and walked out with NO EXTRAS... now that never happens!
that has to have been the easiest shopping trip ever!
the shops were nice and quiet too, probably cause the rest of Perth is at the christmas pageant! LOL
and with the christmas spirit slowly kicking in I will show you the two layouts I did last night using my DT pack from Deb's Creations
and this one using up the scraps left from the DT pack and all the half used alpha packs!and now my beautiful people i am gonna go hit the couch and watch a movie (or have a nap! LOL)
till tomorow
stay beautiful and behave yourselves
mwa mwa

0 comments: