December 21, 2008

Busy Busy Busy
this past couple of weeks have been pretty full on around here in the prep for chrissy, visitors staying, school holiday starting and getting this house ready for the festive season (and rent inspection LOL)
so I thought I would shout myself a few treats at spotlight!
I hit the Kaiser rack and filled the trolley
nearly died at the checkout
BUT
wahhooo look at all these goodies I got to play with nowyeah I know, I got carried away and couldnt help myself, I had to open nearly everything the second I got home and play....

I also got some papers, punches, embellies, felts, alphas, towells, bath mats, shower curtains, bamboo blinds, chrissy nic nacs, kids crap, paints, jewellery boxes and all sorts of crap!
oh well, its only once a year... hehehe


OH OH YOU GOTTA CHECK THIS OUT....
click the pic to enlarge - trust me you will wanna read it....
its very sad I know but the changes are gonna be awesome!
just wait n see what the beautiful Shell has up her sleeve in the new year
its gonna rock!!!!

on the scrappin front, I do have a layout to show you all that I finally took a piccy of
this is for the December Competition at TBSS
yeah, another for Tasha's friends album!

I had some fun with a little handcutting and 3D foam
oh and ALOT of inks and glimmer mist! LOL
lots of bling too!

and now I am gonna go n fight with the printer for a bit! the stupid thing has a mind of its own and I swear it hates me!!!!
I have some gorgeous piccies I really really wanna scrap TONIGHT while the mojo strikes but I cant print em!!! boo hoo ...yet... I am determined to try
I sooo wanna play with all this new stuff here
mmmm wonder if a hammer would fix it?
ok my beautiful peoples, have a wonderful night and i will be back tomorow hopefully to show you my tonights effort! (which i really hope is a layout and not a smashed printer pic! LOL)
mwa mwa


4 comments:

Kathie said...

Hi Nat!! I just adore that LO!! Love all the hand cutting too... Very clever and talented you are. I always love looking at your site to see what you are up too.
Kathie
xoxo

Antonella Ryan said...

Nat I just love it! I love everything about it! And the purchases at spotlight are just to die for!!! Hmm that sale is extremely tempting!!

Angela said...

Oh NAT! Speechless I am again, Sheer Brilliance from you hun:)

XXOO

s4j said...

That LO is just stunning...and OMG look at the new Kaiser things you have....can't wait to see what you do with them...I have the desk caddy and the ribbon box...still in packaging...naughty me...might have to challenge that...LOL