October 9, 2008

Wahooooo BIG NEWS...
I am still jumping around the room here.. wahhoooo
I have been offered another Design Team position... wahhoooo
* and I said yes *
to the beautiful Deb Mitchell at
DEBS CREATIONS
(which by the way is a website that the beautiful Shell and I built and I now maintain! LOL)
wahooooo
this will start up in December as Deb is in the process of starting up home business which is where I will be designing for
if you are around the Allenstown area, please look her up
*** wicked home classes ***
click HERE to check out DEBS CREATIONS online
*********
another BIG NEWS is
I will be adding tutorials/lessons from time to time on my website
please stop by sometime and check em out
first one by request is...
HANDCUTTING
click HERE to check it out
if you have any requests for future lessons, please let me know
********
and now for some scrapping to show you
this first one is a scraplift of the beautiful Ann-Marie
the resident digi scrapper at TBSS
I have 'converted' one of her digi layouts into a 'real' layout LOL
and this one is for the Random Challenge #11 at TBSS
every Thursday the beautiful Tracey sets us a new random challenge
this round was to create a item using an altered photo, stitching, chalking, glitter/bling and 4 hearts!

well that's it from me today

take care beautiful peoples

mwa mwa

Luv Nat xx

3 comments:

Angela said...

Congrats Nat on the DT position for Deb! Looking forward to working with you real soon:)

Digi layouts look fabulous hun well done:)

MWAH MWAH and HUGS

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the cutting tutorial Nat. I can do flowers OK with my little nail scissors ............. it's those long SKINNY tendrils & flourishes on your layouts that amaze me!! I guess you do those the same way, if using a craft knife is difficult for you. No secret tips?

Anonymous said...

yeah the flourishes are cut the same way - my only tip would be have tiny and sharp nail scissors and to relax and take your time
cutting slowly to not tear the paper
hope that helps!

mwa mwa
Luv Nat xx