October 15, 2008

In an attempt to keep myself sane yesterday whilt stuck on the couch for the day, I decided on a little handcutting!
This gorgeous KAISER Blushed paper is from my TBSS DT pack and I just simply could not resist cutting this gorgeous floral flourish out, it screamed at me till I got up and hobbled across the room to grab it and my scissors - which led to 4 hours of painstaking cutting
but the end result is just stunning
very hard to show in the photos here but I have cut separate flowers and added Kaiser pearls to give it even more dimention
I also used a Jenni Bowlin die cut from TBSS to frame the floral flourish
I trimmed the edge and lightly sanded the outer edges

and now, I am going back to the couch!

mwa mwa

Luv Nat xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks AMAZING Nat! Love it!

Gayatri said...

You have loads and loads of patiences Nat. That is just superb.

chrisw said...

Gorgeous..and what have you done to yourself Nat?