October 19, 2008

Jake is gonna freak when he sees this....
but I did warn him - he was to clean his room or I would scrap these photos
well, he didn't do his room
hehehe

doesn't he just look so darn cute as a girl?
His sister and her best friend did this to him.... yes, his hair was crimped and put into a pony tail,
his eyes were sparkled with glittery eye shadow and I have no idea why, but he insisted on cats whiskers
and I couldn't finish it without some glitter! LOLehehhe Just just saw the page and he is now so cranky I cant stop laughing... if only he knew I was updating my blog with it too!!!!
Best go before he sees me
till next time beautiful people
mwa mwa
Luv Nat xx






3 comments:

CreativeMe68 said...

OHHH Nat...this is precious! He probably will never dress in girls clothes ever again. Great 18th or 21st shots! Luv Shaz xoxo

Anonymous said...

oh my gawd girly! *LOL* this is so awesome and so much fun this will be to produce it at his 21st party or to show to his first real girlfriend *LOL* ohhmaaaaaaaaaa
I os love it!! I have pics of my little bro at about 12ish I think, and same scenario, bored in the school holidays him and his mate let ME dress them up in some of my clothes mwahahahaaaaaa, I am so gonna scrap this one day *LOL*
hugssssssssssssssss

Angela said...

OMG! How funny is this layout Nat! I agree Shaz, funny 21st photo's to display.lol

Love the detail to the flowers hun with the glitz and glam. VERY NOICE!

Hugs Angie:) xoxo