October 8, 2008



MY DIGI DAY....

My Internet connection crashed so I was lost, I didn't know what to do!

sad I know... but I seriously cannot think of anything I used to do before the Internet, you can only clean so much... so I hit photoshop - hard!


played and played and played

altered some photos (will scrap them soon)

created a new blog header (then changed my mind)

did alittle graphic design work

then cracked out the digi scrappin mojo...




it has been hiding in the back of the cupboard for a while, so I reached and yanked it right out... it pulled out a few cobwebs with it!!!! blew them all off and set to work on a scraplift of the beautiful Ann-Marie

and this was the result...


I used a mix of elements from several diff designers, mostly Miss Jen, Flergs and JGaidecki


and then while i was at it, I couldn't stop!....


I don't scrap during the day, its just easier not to as I use the kitchen table and with it being the school holidays, kids coming and going all day wanting to join in and 'help', digi scrapping really filled the cravings today! LOL


so... this next one was a combination to 2 challenges from TBSS


the weekly sketch and quote challenges, this time I used mainly shabby princess



and I couldn't stop!!! the brain is now in overdrive with ideas!!! and while searching the files and files for elements I came across some wicked stuff by CarolineB that just had to come out and play too!!!


so ... this one came about



so there you go, that was my DIGIDAY.. LOL


till next time beautiful people, behave yourselves


I will be back real soon with BIG NEWS....


mwa mwa


Luv Nat xx


0 comments: