October 13, 2008

really quick update
I have 2 ironing jobs in today plus my own mountain that I have to get through
so I will quickly update here then back to it....
this layout took me 2o minutes to do!
yep 20 min
i was on the phone to my sister and just stuck s**t down as we yabbered, not concentrating at all on what i was doing and this came out... all the embellies are 3D'd at different heights
quite happy with how it turned out too!
most definately surprised me
it fits into the October challenge #1 at Debs Creations too, double bonus! LOL
this layout was for the monthy TBSS challenge at Deb's Creations that was set by Tracey
I decided to do a boys layout, was cruising along nicely till I realized I had to include 6 flowers and 16 rinestones!
my flowers are a stamp above the date - cheating I know, but there they are 6 flowers on a boys page about flowers! LOL

and this one is for another challenge from Deb's Creations, this time set by Scrappin with T another of the sponsers
this challenge had to include some patchworking,
i chose to rip papers and stitch it together like a oddbodd patchwork
I used glimmer mist and a urban lily paper cut out to do the masking, looks really effective in real life

ok, that's it, i have dribbled on long enough i really gotta get back to this stupid horrible ironing....

have fun and behave yourselves

mwa mwa

Luv Nat xx

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're on a roll with all of these amazing layouts miss thing!

Gorgeous work mate!

x