October 18, 2008


OHHHHH that is soooo much better.....
my hands are back to dirty!!!!
I did some REAL SCRAPPING last night
ywahhooooooo... heeaayyyaaaahhhhh
I played with scissors and inks and stamps and papers and pearls and chipboard and marker pens...

OMG that is sooooo good - great stress release
I made one heck of a mess...
I changed my mind a million times,
cut up papers, then changed my mind again
started on a girly page
ended up with a boy page
my table is covered in stuff spilling over onto the floor
I am surrounded by scrappin heaven
and LUVIN IT...
REAL SCRAPPIN ROCKS!!!!
** sorry digi luvers **

anyways, enough rantings, let me show you what I ended up with
this layout is for the Scrappers Warehouse challenge at Debs Creations

I handcut the SEI poppy papers
you cant tell from these pics but these leaves are foiled and catch the light well

Now I am gonna clear up all this chaos and start all over again!

Oh, no I not, I gotta go get some photos printed... better go now!!!!!

I outa here my beautiful people

have a wonderful day

mwa mwa

1 comments:

Tracey said...

I LOVE this LO. Such a great boys layout yet so pretty....sorry Josh.