October 22, 2008

another day another post
its been 2 weeks now and I still going strong on the daily posts!
Today will just be a quick one, I have my day planned to scrap - I raced around like a madwoman to get all the housework done before I took the kids to school so I could enjoy the peace n quiet for the day, well, that was my plan till my Mojo ran away
cant find the little bugger
I have sat here at this table for an hour now and done NOTHING...
no ideas, no inspiration NOTHING
I do wanna play with the basic grey cutouts I did the other day, but dont know what photo to use - come back Mojo, this is boring hangin out without you
I did a little more handcutting last night to go with them eva things so might play with them too
oh come back MOJO...
I WANNA SCRAP
I did this layout for the photoswap at TBSS with Kath
I really hope you like it Chloe, you are so very beautiful in this photo

yeah a little handcutting ... LOL
mounted on 3d foam with a touch of kindy glitz
I am so addicted to handcutting at the moment that I set this weeks weekly challenge at TBSS to guess what? yep handcutting.. hehhehe
so this layout also doubles for the weekly challenge
now thats what I call multitasking

Ok, I am gonna go for a quick trip to the shop, grab some chocolate and hopefully by the time I get back my Mojo has returned and I can get some scrapping done today

till tomorow beautiful peoples

behave yourselves

mwa mwa

2 comments:

Angela said...

Love this one Nat! Those earthy tones are gorgeous and love your detail to cutting again, FABULOUS! TFS Angie xoxoxox

Anonymous said...

So envious of all that intricate detail in your work .... I really wish I had the patience to do beautiful work like that.