October 24, 2008

Thickers Heaven
TBSS have American Craft Thickers in stock with the best deal I have ever seen on them
check this out...
yep that's buy any 5 and GET ONE FREE....


now tell me how easy it to pick out 5 packs of these wicked alphas???
see, I kinda had trouble deciding on 5 so I kinda got a few more... hehehe
I know its like thickers heaven here right now, I cant stop looking at em!
AND did you check out the other offers TBSS have at the moment
yeah, 50% off your second set of clear stamps purchased
click here to check out the details on this awesome offer
AND did you also see the BIG NEWS.....
yep, online classes coming soon with the TBSS design Team
the first class will be next month by ME.... LOL
AND ... did you see the last bit... did you???
TBSS are dabbling in the DIGI world
oh this is soooo exciting
I lurrrve digital scrapbooking almost as much as paper scrapping and with TBSS now going digi too
I know where I will be hangin out... lol
ANN-MARIE ARMER is the DT digi co-ordinator and her work is so inspirational
oh i am sooo excited here i dont know what to say!!!!
you have so gotta come by and check it out
pop in the forum for a chat and a good laugh too
hope to see you there

bye for now
mwa mwa

0 comments: