November 17, 2008

OMG its like christmas here! parcel post knocked on my door today with 2 wicked packages for me, first was a RAK from Vicki at Deb's Creations
thank you Vicki.... she even put in a car for Jake - how sweet! she will have a new friend now! lol
check out all the goodies she sent me
soooo stoked.. i can see some fun happning with theseand then... OMG Shell has done it again... wowzers check out my DT pack for TBSS
this We R Memory Keepers stuff is to die for
GORGEOUS, GLITTERY & GLAMOUROUS.... oh fun! so much fun will be had with these...
have to go back to Hardly Normals tomorow and get some piccy's printed - again - cause this stuff is just screaming to be played with!
check out the pretty papers
and the pretties to go with it...

and Kaiser - ohhh luv Kaiser
can never have enough of this stuff.. mmm yummm

Kaiser papers are soooo nice to work with too, never boring AND double sided....

well, now that I have changed my panties after that excitement let me show you my last couple of pages
this one is another play with the Basic Grey Eva collection - another of my favs!
and a couple of digi's for Amanda, my photoswap partner for November
her little man Conner and I hung out in photoshop for a bit and had some fun... ok, now I really really gotta do some housework before I pick the kids up from school and my peace is totally broken for the day!
till tomorow my beautiful people, stay happy, keep smiling
AND BEHAVE YOURSELVES
mwa mwa




1 comments:

Ruth said...

I love your best friends forever LO and the twisted paper is a really great effect