July 2, 2008

This weeks BOM challenge at TBSS was to create a layout on our primary school years using a school photo. Also to include some journaling about our teachers and friends but no boys! lol
I chose to use my year 3 photo (when I was still cute! lol) and teamed it up with the gorgeous Crate Paper Blue Hill collection.

and this layout is of my youngest son Jake, all about his first assembly he did in pre primary. Jake was such a shy little one and school really bought him out of his shell. I was worried he wouldn't take part in the school assembly, but he hid. He wore his handmade sailors hat with pride, stood frozen on the stage and mouthed the words to the 'sailor went to Timbuktu' song. He almost kept up with the actions! It was soooo cute watching a stage full of 6yr olds make spectacles of themselves and be so cute at doing it!
I used the Scenic Route Salem collection for this layout
I have journaled the lyrics to the song they all sang onto this layout
Thanks again for checking out my blog

hope to see you here again soon,

Luv Nat xx


0 comments: