July 12, 2008


I have attacked a few more of the weekly challenges from TBSS last night

I stated with a layout for the weekly challenge #16,

to use scollop's, buttons, rubons and 1 love heart.
so, this layout was done completely backwards! I started on a hunt for the products I would maybe use for the challenge and discovered the only love heart I had besides diecutting one was one from the Crate Paper Kaitlin range of chipboards! so, then I had to reevaluate everything I had out to create a layout around this one little lonely green love heart!

Then it was onto the Scraplift Challenge #11

Tracey - our newest DT member is the scrapliftee victim this week, so off to her gallery I trotted in hunt for one of her items to scraplift!


I decided on her 'precious' layout as I had the perfect photo to suit. I'd been hangin on to this photo for a while not too sure of how to scrap it until now!


Again I used the Crate Paper range, this time the Static collection


onto challenge #13, to use blue, yellow and white as main colours!

I couldn't resist this pic of my two boys being dingbats (as usual)


But... these Prima say it in studs flourishes were a nightmare!!!!

some very colourful language was being used while trying to get it off the pack and onto my page in some sort of a flourish shape that at least half resembled how pretty it was in the pack!

aauugghhh!

To calm down after that I sat on the couch (was well after midnight by now) with TV on some old John Travolta movie called 'blow out', which I had never heard of before but just had to watch cause he was in it and still young and spunky, drool, with a needle and cotton and stitched the buttons into place
and now... this one! omg... I did this one last week when lets just say I wasn't in my normal frame of mind! I'd had alot of pain killers, couldn't sleep so decided to scrap! Not exactly a good combo!
This was the result....
I have no idea what or why or even how this one came about
It started out with the intention of being a inspiration layout for the gallery comp at TBSS
which by the way is AWESOME
the prize... I so wish I wasn't on DT sometimes just so I could enter!
this month there is a $40 SEI pack up for grabs!
all you have to do is create an item using a Template/Stencil, coloured pencils and doodling. Entries close 9pm Sunday July 27th.
how easy is that!!!!???!!!!


Thanks again for taking the time to check out my blog

take care,

Luv Nat xx

0 comments: