July 11, 2008

Last week I introduced JACK and JILL into the forum at TBSS, these cute wooden dollies
well, they have been up to mischief while I havn't been looking!
they are multiplying!
today there is another...
so without further delay I will introduce you all to JOHN the latest addition to the madhouse!
they will all soon be clothed (soon I promise)
I have spent the last 24 hours glued to this...

my new baby!

lappy

this is lappy, another addition to the madhouse! I went yesterday to upgrade the hard drive on mine and came out with this spunky white and silver number instead! He has been welcomed with open arms into this house by my daughter Tash as it means she has now claimed my 'old' one! lol

I now have the power captain! my new saying!!!! LOL

I played with him in bed last night.. lol oh that makes me laugh when I say that...
I played in bed with my new man and did these digi layouts for the sketch challenges at TBSS

first is 'Jumping Jake' - sketch challenge #10

these photos were not actually taken in sequence, but go pretty close!
Then I played with another photo of my kids for sketch challenge #11
I rotated the sketch and used alot of the embellies I have for here in my blog

thanks again for checking out my blog,
hope to see you here again soon
take care
Luv Nat xx

0 comments: