July 24, 2008

Life's like a box of chocolates...

Ok, so here is the corrected ''forest'' layout I was talkin bout in the last post, the one with the big spelling boo boo, that is now all fixed!

Josh has had fun calling me Forrrrrest, with real emphasis on the R's
his time will come - revenge is sweet! LOL

I think he feels a bit special since he was the one that took the photo on the layout

then on to rusty pickle. omg these papers are so addictive!!! I started with this one, the big flower sucked me right in so I ran down the shop and bought some watercolours and painted! I loved colouring in books when I was a kid and this just took me right back there!

so this page became...

and then onto the We R Memory Keepers white out papers... I had this cut out page in mind for weeks, so when the papers arrived I painstakingly cut the little flowers and flourishes from this paper to get the below page for the challenge #18 at http://www.tearbears.com.au/

the challenge was to use a sepia photo, perfect combo for these papers


a close up view of some of the hand cutting which has been added with 3d foam


AND the SEI papers!!! OMG these are like a little piece of heaven on paper!!!!! soooo pretty

this is the first of many I will be making using this line of papers!!! my brain is in overdrive with ideas with all of these, just need to get some photos printed so I can play

Stay tuned for a layout of my mail man! yep you read that right! the girls in the forum at http://www.tearbears.com.au/ have coaxed me into scrapping my mail man!

Our newest DT member has set a challenge to scrap someone or something that you cannot live without, with a twist! No kids or family... next thing you know I am scrapping my mail man! I luv my mail man, he brings me the things I cant live without!!! LOL

Just have to work out now how I will get a photo of him... he is due probably mid next week so stay tuned... LOL

now on to the fun part

cybercrop

this Friday night (25th July) at http://www.tearbears.com.au/

great prizes, great challenges, great games and guaranteed great laughs


their all mad in their! the games are HILARIOUS

alrighty peoples, gotta go feed these kids before they eat each other!

thanks for stopping by, take care and behave yourselves!

Luv Nat xx

0 comments: