July 5, 2008

I had the scrappin bug last night, and managed to get two more TBSS challenge layouts completed. These two are the last 2 weeks worth of colour challenges.
Each week there are all sorts of challenges set in the forum. great fun... I am finding these challenges really rewarding and great motivators. I am never stuck for inspiration or ideas on what to work on next.
Monday - weekly challenge
Tuesday - sketch challenge
Wednesday - quote/title challenge
Thursday - colour challenge
Friday - scraplift challenge
Saturday - B.O.M. challenge
plus additional randomly set challenges
digital challenges
tearbear challenges
card challenges
stamping challenges
so yeah, plenty of ideas happnin there!
It's fantastic checking the gallery to see who has done what challenge and what they have come up with.
for the colour challenge #11 - blue and orange this layout was born...

and for the colour challenge #12 - green to be main colour! this layout was born


I sooo could not resist this photo! this is my youngest son, Jake, sprung trying on his sisters new underwear! a truly priceless moment! he will probably never live this moment down and now that I have scrapped it AND put it online he will never let me live it down neithor! he is sooo red faced right now it is hilarious!!!! oops there he goes stomping his feet again cause I uploading this in a minute! lol
gotta love em when they like this! lol

Thanks again for taking the time to check out my blog

hope to see you back again soon

pop into www.tearbears.com.au anytime for a chat

hope to see you there too!

Luv Nat xx

0 comments: