February 26, 2009

It's HUGE
It's GINORMOUS
It's WICKED
It's AWESOME
It's EXCITING
darn... I cant tell you yet...
But I will as soon as I can
for now I am still jumping around the room like a right looney
I can show you my latest page but
My mind has been a complete boggle with this big news so the best way to calm it down (alittle) was to scrap!
a clear page of my eldest son, Josh when he was 9, after surgery he was My Brave Boof Head for 2 weeks, just covered up the bandaging with a beanie and got on with his day as normal
and that's it for me, I am gonna go jump about some more
till later peoples
mwa mwa
Luv Nat xx

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

So when is "D" day!! Patience is not one of my virtues ... can we have a hint??

Ann-Marie said...

Oh u keep on jumping!! Can't wait to hear ur good news - I can bet it's going to be well deserved though! LOVE the LO too!!

jacque4u2c said...

You are so wicked! Just tell us! Ok, I guess I will try to patient! Love the layout! It really tells a great story of life.

Kellie said...

The LO is gorgeous! So different never seen anything like that, love it. You tease, I want to know now *stamps foot* HAHA xx

Antonella Ryan said...

WOWZERS - Sounds like its going ot be huge....cant wait for the spill ;)

Tracey said...

he he he.....you & me both.
Love the LO...xxx

lexie said...

My Gran always said Patience is a virtue....guess what I'm not very patient or virtuos

Kathie said...

I too hate having to keep a secret!
There is a little something for you on my blog
Kathie
xoxox

Kylie said...

Enjoy the jumping Nat but don't break anything ! Can't wait to hear your news

CreativeMe68 said...

Congrats Nat....so excited for you and it is well deserved!!!I think I just read your news over at Deb's!

I loved what you did with Josh's hospital photos....that is something that I have never scrapped!!! I have so many photos from all of Jeff's operations! might give them a go now,thanks for inspiring me to finally do these photos! Luv Shaz xoxo