June 21, 2008

So Cool

This layout is for the scraplift challenge #10 at TBSS
The layout I chose from Shell's gallery to scraplift was 'chewy'
click here to see the original
I have used papers from the dozer skateboarder collection made by Glitz along with white bazzill cardstocks, tim holtz vintage photo ink, prima essentials flowers, creative imaginations rub ons, pebbles inc chalks, buttons, cottons, black marker pen and dimentional magic

I like to add flowers too pretty much all my work, boy or girl layouts, they dont escape flowers!

with boy layouts I tend to boyafy them slightly, on this one I have added some cute screw top rub ons as centres

arn't these prima essential flowers gorgeous? these are the 'angelique' ones, I just love the colours!

I have used double layers of 3d foam to add extra height to the top photo

the title has been freehand drawn and handcut from bazzill cardstock, lightly chalked and inked before roughing it up a little, coating with dimentional magic and used 3d foam to add to the layout


I used the same techniques that I used on the title with the journalling strips


using buttons as embelishments looks really cool when they are stitched to the page

using a contrasting colour helps make them stand out

thanks for looking at another of my layouts

Luv Nat xx

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Nat... this is gorgeous. I am always so envious of the way you can embellish everything. You are a scrap-goddess. xxx