June 23, 2008

Seth & Caleb's first day school

This layout is for the weekly challenge #14 at TBSS
'Negative Space' and to include flourishes, brads and gemstones
I chose to do a digital layout for this weeks challenge using mostly a kit from Andrea Burns and using a pic of my gorgeous friend with her twin boys on their first day of school
aint they cute??? yeah Shell you are too... LOL

I love how digi scrapping can look so realistic

when you enlarge these pics you will see the texture of these flowers is furry and these brackets have a rough painted wood surface

If I had these physical products in my stash I would have created this layout for my album

and those green gemstone brads, omg... I love em! I so wish I had them in my stash!

even the ribbons have the look! the topside and the underside, the fabric texture and the same prettiness as the real thing. And the little tufts of fibres in the background... so cute

And then there's the gorgeous photo!

I so wish I could have been there for the boys big day, they look so cute in their matching outfits all ready for a big day

thanks for looking at another of my layouts

luv Nat xx

0 comments: