March 10, 2009

Scrappy Overload
Cyber Crop at RSS last weekend was AWESOME
well done Tracey - the hostess with the mostess LOL
was a fantastic night and already I am lookin forward to Aprils! LOL
with 9 challenges to have some fun with!
I played with a few and hope to get a few more done too
challenge #5
challenge #7
challenge #8
challenge #2
I did challenge #1 too but blogger isnt playing nicely and uploading the pic! oops
will have to show you another day
I have also made another from the list on the March Monthly Challenges at RSS
number challenge
and this one is for the beautiful Treesa
she won the auction at Scraptastic SouthWests Fire Appeal for a personalized page
isnt her little rock star sooo cute?
And this card is for my daughters friend who is still in hospital
she took it to school and everyone wrote little well wishes
get well soon buddy
he was bashed on his way home from school last Tuesday and has spent the week in hospital with head injuries
well thats it peoples, I am outa here
have a lovely day
mwa mwa
Luv Nat xx

11 comments:

Antonella Ryan said...

oMG NAT I love them all!!!

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

Lovely and inspiring works darl!and congrats!Whoot whoot!!

Carol said...

Dear Nat
As always your work is sooo inspiring....I look forward to seeing every new layout you post....I would love to know how to make those lollypop flowers....Any tips to share ????
Carol

Tracey said...

Inspiration Central!!!
Love all of these gorgeous creations....xxx

Treesa said...

total inspiration girl! how do you keep your flow happenin?? The layout for me is WOW AMAZING!! I knew you would do amazingness with that photo!! Thank you sooooooo much!

CreativeMe68 said...

OMG These are all amazing LO's!!!
Each and everyone of them are so different and so unique! Luv Shaz xoxo

Kathie said...

WOW very nice Nat! How do you manage to get all the LO's done?? I struggle to get my class lessons finished and the last LO I did for the challenge packs on my blog is a shocker....just seem to run out of time all the time! I would love to enter into some of these comps, but just never seem to get there!
Kathie
xoxo

LG said...

Hey Nat!

Just dropping by to say thank you for being so kind at RSS. I am truly one of your biggest fan, not physically tho LOL. Thank you for all the inspiration and support

TC
LG

Mandy said...

amazing work nat...love your circle flowers...tried to make them once....blah!!! yours rock...have a good one


xxx

Lynn Biermann said...

Wow some stunning work!! So inspirational!! Tfs :)

Marisa said...

Nat these layouts and card are incredible...love them all, you are an inspiration!