Ready, Set, Scrap! Design Team Call
Deadline: Wednesday 12th August, 2009
www.readysetscrap.com.au is looking to welcome new design team members to our challenge family
1 DT gal - 3 month contract
6 Guest DT gals - 1 month contract each (Sept - Jan)
Applicants must have a positive and encouraging outlook and luvs a challenge along with a chat/great laugh
We are a Scrap Challenge website with open doorways for all, no restrictions on what or how you use product.
We strive on encouragement and support for all scrappers
Your Monthly Requirements will be:
*Create 2 layouts and/or projects each month with Challenge detail outlines
*Be an active member in our Forum and Gallery
*Be active in the mid month Cyber Crop
*Meet deadlines for submitting layouts and/or projects
*The opportunity to be part of our fun family of DT girls
*Have a positive and encouraging outlook and a great sense of humour
*Promote our site when ever you can, on your own blog or other sites etc. (where permitted)
*There are no kits involved, but we do have a large following and a place where you can show your work, inspire others, and be part of a fun team
*A design team blinkie to add to your blog & your signature (where allowed)
How to Apply:
Send your completed application to email@example.com no later than Wednesday 12th August, 2009.
Please put your name in your subject line.
The new Design Team members will be notified by Friday 14th August, 2009.
DT term will run in 3 monthly instalments – open to be extended at later date
Guest DT terms will run for 1 monthly installments
DT Call is open to Australian & International applicants, anyone is very welcome to apply even digi gals!
Please include in your application the following items:
* Email Address
* Short bio on you and your scrapping life
* Photo of yourself
* Link to your blog and/or online gallery
* List of any DT's you are currently on (if any) - this will not affect our decision just being nosey....LOL
* Your sample layouts and/or projects listed below
* Freshly created sketch designed by you with a sample layout using your sketch
* Freshly created layout using a minimum of 6 different manufacturer's products and a minimum of 3 different techniques along with a small sample of how you would turn your creation into a challenge that could be used in our monthly challenge criteria
* 3 of your masterpieces that you feel best display your style and creativity (please include 1 Beyond the Page project)
Good luck to everyone who applies
3 years ago