July 14, 2009

Morning bloggers
yay its the second week of school holidays! My house is always filled with too many children but the holidays are starting to get ridiculous! I am feeling like the local drop in centre with 24 hour cafe
Mind you I am enjoying the sleep ins LOL
----------------------
CYBERCROP at www.readysetscrap.com.au this weekend
well its a huge drunken cocktail party actually
hope to see you all there
oh oh oh and...
there will also be some BIG NEWS revealed on Friday that I am sure you will wanna check out too
--------------------------
I have finally located the scrappy bug
I spent all day on Monday downloading some gorgeous digi bits from Royanna Fritschmann so last night I got to playing... wahoo
--------------------
have you seen the sale she is having - check this out...
Buy Royanna Fritschmann's Entire Store - ONLY $25.00USD
Sale thru July 31! Over 550+ Products available!
Get all my commercial and personal use items - buy my store for one low price!
BONUS! Buy my store and get Wetfish Designs Entire store for FREE!
Coupon to be sent after purchase CLICK HERE for information [must be registered to view
-----------------------
so after downloading almost 18gig it was time to play
these were last night effort
I decided to scrap my beautiful talented design team girls at www.readysetscrap.com.au



luv yas xx
---------------------------
and one more cause I just couldn't stop
my youngest son and his little girlfriend... these two have been inseparable for the last 3 years but do not ever call her his girlfriend unless you wanna get socked in the nose! LOL
------------------------------
I even managed 2 'real' layouts yesterday too - pretty good for one days work huh?
will take some pics today and add them to my next entry
------------------------
and now I think its time to get off the couch and start my day!
my front lounge room floor is covered in sleeping teenage bodies and I thinks it time to make some noise! lots of noise... *insert evil laugh*
till next time peoples
have fun and behave yaselves
-----------------------
LUV NAT XX

3 comments:

KeeponScrappin said...

Gorgeous! I love them all Nat! you always make such purdy layouts.

KeeponScrappin said...

I forgot to mention. I really LOVE the crowns. It's one of my favs.

vicmbee said...

awesome Nat... well done on all the publications just reading the long list on your sidebar..